28. I have a list as long as my arm of projects to do (and a huge pile of materials to do them with!) but when I bought the May issue of 'Love Crochet' that list went right out of the window.
The reason for this was the most adorable amigurumi animals that had been created by the very talented Liz Ward.
Aren't they the most adorable little animals you have ever seen! So, which one to make first? I decided to make the sweet little monkey first, as a gift for my lovely 'Pops', who is extremely fond of monkeys (having 3 of his very own - myself and my two sisters!). I have only made one amigurumi before, which was a little bunny for my granddaughter Mayaleigha.
I was thrilled with how little bunny turned out, so delved in with hook and wool to create my little monkey. And here he is.........
His name is George, hence the large 'G' on his little green jumper. Isn't he a smart little chap ......
......................although he does look a little worried!
So, I am so chuffed with this little man, that I can't wait to get started on my next amigurumi. Your welcome to pop back soon to see which one I make next.