1. 2. 3. Bunty's Basket Keepsakes: Where has the Time Gone! 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 25. 26. 27.

Where has the Time Gone!

28.
Where has the Time Gone!

Hello lovelies, it has been such a long time..... nearly 2 years in fact. I had actually thought I had lost my first blog post (not being very computer literate), but I have found it and plan to try not to loose it again!

Well, so much has happened since I was last here. I have started a new day job, had two brand new grandchildren and my little business Bunty's Basket is going from strength to strength. I have expanded it into Bunty's Basket Keepsakes, and am now making keepsake quilts out of your precious fabrics.
Keepsake Memory Cot Quilt
I have also made the most adorable keepsake bear for a very special young lady,
Keepsake Memory Bear
Isn't she a cutie. I have so many ideas in my head for more adorable keepsakes, I can't wait to share them with you.

But I will keep those, and many other things, for another day.

Thank you for stopping by to read my little post, I hope you will pop by again soon.

Tatty bye for now,

Michelle x

Labels: , ,

29. 30. 31. 32.