1. 2. 3. Bunty's Basket Keepsakes: August is here 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 25. 26. 27.

August is here

28.
Well lovelies, July is out and August is here. Isn't the year passing by so quickly! 

I was browsing on Instagram a couple of days ago, and noticed that a few of the peeps that I follow had put compilation photos on of all their makes in July, which got me thinking about the things that I had made over the last month and I was pleasantly surprised when I realised I had made quite a few things.

Crochet monkey
You may remember George the monkey from this post here . George was made as a little gift for my lovely Dad, who was thrilled with him. After making George, I decided to have a go at the cute little elephant, which was also a pattern in the Love Crochet magazine.........


this was my first attempt. I didn't quite get the colour changes right, or the positioning of the
body parts, but she is very cute and colourful. Anyhow, not to be deterred, I made another ........

Crochet Elephant
and this little Ellie was more successful. I popped a little flower on her head with a little vintage pearl from an old broken necklace in the centre and sent her off to a very special young lady as a little birthday gift.

Football Golly
This handsome chap was made for my lovely Aunt, who is a big football follower. He was made by taking a pattern from my lovely old golly, which I have had since the age of 4!

Football golly and vintage golly
Here are the two handsome chaps together!

Stitch markers

I was browsing one of my favourite pages on facebook, Doodlestop, who make the sweetest stitch markers (I have bought a set of these with matching crochet hook and love using them) and had the idea to recycle a couple of old earrings into stitch markers for my knitting. I am so pleased with how they turned out and have put them to good use knitting a little pram blanket for my grandson. No photos yet, it's not quite finished.


But I did finish this little batman blanket for my little grandson and my batman mad son..............

Batman pram blanket

so, all in all, a very productive month ........... and beautiful weather too!

I wonder what wonderful makes August will bring.


Labels: , , , ,

29. 30. 31. 32.