Well this week has been a bit of a whirl! I am all kinds of happy as my youngest daughter has come for a visit.
We picked her up from the coach station on Monday and whisked her off for a meal at our local Toby Inn. The food was delicious, we all had a carvery and daughter and I had to have one of their yummy deserts too.
I had the most delicious strawberry cheesecake......,,
and daughter had this mahoosive mint ice cream desert. She was so disappointed that she couldn't manage it all. Hubby left the deserts to the girls and opted for a double whisky.
Tuesday was spent with lots of girly chat and watching movies and daughter has also been inundated with lots of friends coming around and whisking her off for catch ups over the last couple if days.
And now it's Friday and the day has arrived. We are off to be surrounded by beautiful quilts and gorgeous fabrics at the Festival of Quilts. I have been looking forward to this since we went last year and am so excited.
I am writing this whilst waiting for our train to the Nec
This old train clock is lovely!
Hurry up train, I can't wait!
Pop back to see my next post, where I will share some of the beautiful quilts I see today x