28. My oh my, it has been a while since I last posted to say that I was off to the Festival of Quilts at the NEC. But oh, what a wonderful time was had by everyone there.
I went with my lovely Pops (my partner in crime in all crafting matters!) and my youngest daughter, who was very happy when I handed her the camera and let her play photographer for the day.
And it truly was a feast for the eyes! The most beautiful quilts and amazing workmanship! We took lots and lots of photographs and it has been so difficult to choose just a few to share with you, but here are some of my favourites..........
Aren't they just amazing!
The show wasn't just all about the quilts, there were some amazing stalls full of gorgeous fabrics and notions. It was very hard to restrain myself to just a few items. Here is a little piccy of me browsing one of the stalls .......
and one of me with my lovely Pops ........
This is the lovely treasure that I came home with ......
I hope you have enjoyed your little trip to the Festival of Quilts with me. Maybe it will inspire you to visit yourself next year, or even to pick up some fabric and make your very own quilt.