1. 2. 3. Bunty's Basket Keepsakes: Have you ever .......... 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 25. 26. 27.

Have you ever ..........

28.
Agreed to do something and then thought 'Oh no, what have I let myself in for?' It may be that you have offered to do a favour for a friend, which has turned into a nightmare, or the charity mud run you have signed up for before realising you only have a month to train!

This is how I felt this morning when I realised I had signed myself up for the 30 day bloggers challenge!


So, the plan is, for the next 30 days, I am to write a blog post every day. To be honest, I am quite excited although a little apprehensive, as I read others blogs and they seem to be so much more
eloquent with words. I am more of a plain speaker, no fancy words from me. I sometime surprise myself that I actually gained an 'O' level in English Language (hubby still doesn't believe me)!

So after a night of waking up and scribbling down blog ideas and stopping and starting with the ironing this morning as more ideas flowed (the ironing has never taken so long!) I am here, with my Wonder Woman pants on, writing the first blog entry in my 30 day challenge!

Some days I will write about topics relating to my business, some days I will probably waffle on about whatever takes my fancy, but after very sporadic previous   blogging in the past, I am going to do my very best with this challenge!!!

Michelle x

Labels:

29. 30. 31. 32.