1. 2. 3. Bunty's Basket Keepsakes: My Wonderful Gift 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 25. 26. 27.

My Wonderful Gift

28.
Yesterday was a wonderful day. Yesterday I received the most wonderful gift in the post. A beautiful needle case.



You see, I recently entered a giveaway competition on Facebook. This is something I very rarely do, but I had been an admirer of this particular lady's work for a very long time, (I always hoped to one day own a piece) and it always gives me pleasure when her beautiful photographs pop up in my news feed. You can imagine how thrilled I was when I won!


The lady I am referring to is the textile artist Viv Silwka of Hen's Teeth. Viv has featured in a few magazine articles for her beautifully creative work, and also writes a blog.

So, Mr Postie came and popped an envelope through my letterbox. I made a cup of coffee and excitedly opened my envelope to find this inside....



.......another envelope. This one was beautifully handmade out of a page from a music book. How delightful! I sat looking at it for a couple of minutes before opening it, as it was almost too lovely to spoil.

Inside this splendid envelope was a little parcel.


And a lovely thank you card.


I carefully unwrapped the tissue and there it was, a gorgeous needle case! The embroidery on it is exquisite and so delicate........


and the inside is just as pretty as the outside.



I really must say, I had as much pleasure opening the beautiful wrapping as I did when I set eyes on my gorgeous needle case. Thank you Viv x

So, if you love pretty things and fancy treating yourself, do pop on over to Hen's Teeth, you definitely won't be disappointed.

Until next time.......

Michelle x

Labels: , ,

29. 30. 31. 32.