28. I signed myself up for this fantastic 30 Day Blogging Challenge back in March, the idea being that you blog for a continuous 30 days. I had every intention of achieving this and then 'WHOOPS'.......... life got in the way. Not to be defeated, I started again. And again, life and work kept getting in the way. But I didn't want to give up, so I plodded on. My posts haven't quite been continuous, but I am having a go and that to me is the main thing. We can't control many of the things that interfere with our well laid plans, but to me the most important thing is that you don't stop trying. So, without further ado and warbling on, here are my first 8 blog posts in the 30 Day Blogging Challenge.
Newsletter Butterflies - My excitement and nervousness at posting my first business newsletter.
A Needlecrafters Idea of Heaven - My experience at the fabulous Sewing for Pleasure show at the NEC.
A Quick Guide to Making a Keepsake Memory Monkey - As the title explains.
Mary had a little Lamb - Introducing my new lamb keepsake.
My Wonderful Gift - Sharing my news of winning a beautiful handmade needle case.
The Difference Between Memory Quilts and Blankets - A guide to the different products I offer.
How to Choose a Quote for your Memory Quilt - Some ideas and links to choosing a personal message for your quilt or blanket.
Can't find the Perfect Baby Name, here is some Inspiration - Some great links to choosing a name for your precious bundle of joy.
Some quite varied posts there for both parents and crazy stitchers like myself. If any of these posts appeal to you do drop me a line and tell me what you think, I'd love to hear from you. And if you would like to hear more from Bunty's Basket Keepsakes, why not subscribe below.